The WATEREYE project is organising this cluster event with the aim to promote collaboration between related EU-funded projects. At the same time, this event constitutes a perfect space for open discussion while sharing experiences and fostering synergies for future research. The event will take place on November 3rd at 10:00-13:00 CET.
Don't miss the chance to learn about the latest developments and results from some of the most promising EU-funded projects focused on reducing offshore wind O&M costs:
- WATEREYE Project, O&M tools integrating accurate structural health in offshore energy.
- ROMEO Project, Reliable OM decision tools and strategies for high LCoE reduction on Offshore wind.
- MooringSense Project, Mooring system integrity management through monitoring, digital twin and control technologies for cost reduction and increased efficiency.
- FLOTANT Project, Innovative, low cost, low weight and safe floating wind technology optimized for deep water wind sites
- INNTERESTING Project, Innovative Future-Proof Testing Methods for Reliable Critical Components in Wind Turbines.
- ATOMS Project, Auxiliary Towable Operation and Maintenance System for offshore wind towers.